Friday, November 4, 2011

i need me.

i need me.

I need me. I need to think that I am beautiful. I need to believe that I am powerful. I am the person who has to be there for me, nobody else can be there for me in the way I need them to but myself.

I am the most important person in my life. I am worth the time. I am worth the time I spend with myself.

I need to write down my thoughts for myself only. I need to sing in the shower just because it makes me happy, just because it makes me laugh. I need to be able to make a cake and not thinking that I need other people to taste it to know that I am a good baker. They don't care. I need to care. I am the only one who can care.

I can take long walks alone simply because I am good company. I can listen to music withouth thinking "I need to show him this song" every other minute. I can write without feeling that it has to be read by others to be fully appreciated.

I need to appreciate myself more. I don't need anybody and nobody needs me. No-one needs me as much as I need myself. No-one.

I need to stop thinking that someone else can mean the world to me. We are all special in our own worlds, nobody needs to be special to me and I don't need to be special to anyone else but myself.
I don't need other people. I am worth being with.
I just need myself and no-one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive