Saturday, March 31, 2012

i travel because i like to be on the move all the time and i am so easily bored it scares me and one day i hope i'll meet a person who would like to be constantly moving with me and i hope it'll be a while before we are bored of each other

and we'll travel through dresden in the summer and that will be so good and have i told you i have a friend in north italy we can visit if you want to and lets end up in sri lanka and i'll teach you how to crack open a wood apple and we can go hunting for peacocks and stuff - let's watch the peacocks while they dance - oh my god have you seen how pretty they are don't you think they are pretty and please just hold my hand when we face soldiers that is the only time you need to hold my hand or well maybe also when we are sat under a mango tree and i tell you a story and you can just fall asleep on my lap and i'll never be bored or sad again do you think we'll be bored or sad again?

1 comment:

Blog Archive